ok stop rubbing it in! I missed him last time he was here but too also have
Mike Grant and keith tucker just is rubbing salt my wound :0)

have a wicked time u lucky lucky people you...

-----Original Message-----
From: (Truth Be Told) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 September 2002 18:41
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Birthday Party For Juan Atkins This Weekend

Received this today:

a huge party weekend is coming up, its the juan atkins birthday party
weekend with djs juan atkins,Mike huckaby,mike grant,keith tucker
live,terrence dixon and alot more. these parties will be held in detroit on
9.13.02 & 9.14.02 for a generous donation of only $10 for both parties or
$10 for sat. night party.

FOR INFO CALL  Record-Time 586.775.1550
http://www.undergroundmusic.us

Truth

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself...

---