On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 03:07:41PM -0500, ::P wrote:

> come on, every time I have things to do on tuesday, there is a monday night
> thing in detroit.
>
> now Im ready,  where is the monday night thing?

ok.

there's a small, intimate hard techno night, for free, at foran's irish
pub, on woodward at congress, two blocks north of jefferson. i might be
down there, after 10 or 11. it goes from 10-2, but usually dan is
rocking it until 2:30.

drinks are wicked cheap until 12, and it's a nice little place. dan's
quite the guy on three tables, and it's a good chance to get to see the
up-and-coming local talent. i dunno who the guest(s) are this week, a
couple of weeks ago it was mike ransom and kaku. *shrug*

see you there.

--

--darkcube [ ethereal / subterrain / uberhax0r ]
--email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] / AOL IM : el8haqr