                From:   Jeugdcentrum Brieljant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Sent:   Monday, September 09, 2002 3:49 AM
                To:     313@hyperreal.org
                Subject:        [313] stuffed bird is back...

                hi everyone,

                after a lenghty leave of absence I'm back on this list, must
be about a year
                or so, for those who remember and for those who don't: hi
everybody!

                i've been away from this list for a year, but I haven't been
away from
                music, on the contrary, my vinyl consumption has grown ever
more acute, but
                luckily my dj gigs and party organizing has done the same
:-)

                check www.kinkypeople.be for an update on what we are doing

                you'll find that house is the predominant style of play, but
I must say that
                I have bought some very good techno in the last year, with
these three as
                absolute favorites:

                son dos EP
                stephen brown - language on transmat
                heiko laux album 'ornaments' on kanzleramt

                looking forward to new discussions!

                peace,

                RD (formerly known as stuffed bird)