From: "Michael Lees" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [313] Name that tune...

What's the first track rolando plays on this set??

And while I'm posting, does anyone know of any Claude Young sets
available online?

Thanks

Langsman, Marc wrote:

On the rolando metrolplex mix on groovetech about 25mins in he plays a
piano/female vocal number

"you love me, you tease me, you please...blah blah"

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/GT/srvlt/GTController?action=Broadcast

Detail&page=detail_broadcast.jsp&HTMLType=Detail&BroadcastEventID=8899

anyone got any ideas ?

cheers,
Marc

----

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of

the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and should
not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy
any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an
official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that
this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such.  All information is subject to change without notice.

Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~mhl/