There's a short version and a long version, and it's the second half of the
long version that's mainly sampled. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but
I think the short version was the LP version and the long one the Tom
Moulton remix? In any case, it ought to be quite easy to track down the long
version you're after on a comp: I'd recommend the Norman Jay compilation of
stuff on Philadelphia International on Harmless or BBE (can't remember
which).

Jonny