----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 9:57 PM
Subject: Submerge Message Board: ON behalf of Submerge

> Submerge would like to announce the family hour for our beloved brother
James Stinson. Many of you knew him only thru his music as he was one of the
founding members of the UR aquatic Assualt Squad known as DREXCIYA. James
was a very private person and out of respect for James mother Mrs. Helen
Stinson and family we at Submerge decided to wait until she gave the word of
when to make an official cknowledgement of James transition which occured
Sept.3 2002.

> Mrs.Stinson and Submerge would like to invite all friends and fans of
James' music and him as a energy force to:

> The Cole Funeral Home
>
> Saturday September 14th, at 3:00 p.m.
>
> (located on West Grand blvd. One block east of Rosa Parks ave. It is right
next door to the Motown museum.)