I have this old Jaesun mixtape (some guy from New York I think??) and
there is one track on it that uses the same Yellow Magic Orchestra sample
that Rob Hood does in the Rhythm of Vision (odd Tokyo vox) anyone know what
might be the name/artist/label of this smooth and slightly minimal tech
track?

If not this one specifically then does anyone know of any other tracks with
this sample used?

....oh and the new Christian Vogel 2x12" on Tresor is dope

Trevor Wilkes

inyerear.com
isoprax.com