Have you ever noticed that your keyboard has these little things: " " ?
They're called inverted commas.

-----Original Message-----
From: T.J.Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 5:13 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Detroit :: 9.13-9.14 :: Juan Atkins Birthday Party
Weekend

Subject: Re: [313] Detroit :: 9.13-9.14 :: Juan Atkins
Birthday Party Weekend
From: "T.J.Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:06:55 -0700 (PDT)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, here is what I think.  Delete now...

I've heard of &quot;The Surgeon&quot; from Detroit and
that he is
a really good house/booty DJ.  I am a huuuuuuge fan of
&quot;Surgeon&quot;.  Technically he's not even using
the same
name.  Plus, it is a different stlye of music.  I
wouldn't doubt if &quot;The Surgeon&quot; hadn't even
ever heard
of &quot;Surgeon&quot; from England.

Let's let &quot;The Surgeon&quot; keep going and make
it big and
we can let the lawyers do the rest.

To tell you all the truth, though, I was actually
thinking about going to see &quot;Surgeon&quot; and
Juan's B-day
party because I thought it was Anthony Child so I could
see how people could get disgruntled about it.  I'd be
pissed if I had already purchased my tix.

I'd probably also be pissed if another artist started
using my name.  I'm not sure how I would handle it
though.  If I found out that there was another artist
already using my name (like there is on mp3.com) then
I'm not sure what I would do.  If he was huge (as in
famous) Id probably step down though...

T!

www.acidsonicresearch.com  &lt;~~go here
www.mp313.com  &lt;~~and here