Its that time again, time to pick up where we left off.
t-funkshun is back on October 11th when we move to the most splendid of
surroundings at Masque Venue (home of Chibuku). 90 Seel Street, Liverpool,
L1. The nights will run on 2nd Friday of the month from then on.

There is an extra drive behind us now, due to other nights not offering, or
doing what they express to do.
Maybe not always thinking with the head, but with slightly more heart, we as
promoters still aim to put on artists that will not instantly guarantee
hordes at the door; we want to put on people who deserve to be here.
The coming months will show that.

First up on Friday October 11th we will be hosting our launch night. This
will feature the talent of the amazing Jonny McIntosh. (313 based boy!)
Now if you have never heard or seen Jonny then this is the time to change
that. I regard Jonny right up there as a dj; superfluously mixing through
house, disco, soul, techno, whatever.
As the launch night we are keeping the prices way down at £4/£5. 10-3am.
DON'T MISS OUT.

looking future funk.....
Friday 8th November: Baby Ford (Force Tracks, Ifach, Trelik, Background),
Andy Nicolson (Fissure)
Friday 13th December: Luke Solomon (Classic, Music For Freaks), more tba.

Not forgetting the finest residents around: Mark Forshaw, nOctURne and
friends.

look out for the website which will be up and running soon.
contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

for the love,
T-funk

"everything else is like dancing to no music."