From: David Hampson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 10:12 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Subject: Re: [313] richie rich

Richie Rich was from the UK.  However the DJ for Third Bass was also called
Richie Rich, from New York...

BTW Ralphi Rosario did not work with Richie Rich, there was a bootleg mix
called You Used to Salsa which mixed Richie Rich's "Salsa House" with Ralphi
Rosario's "You Used to Hold Me", which the record company (FFRR) eventually
legally released...

Cheers

Babydiddy

Maarten Baute wrote on Fri, 13 Sep 2002 about following:

> Hi..
>
> beginners question..
>
> is DJ Richie Rich = Richie Hawtin around 1988 the same Richie Rich that
did
> the track "salsa house" and worked with Ralphi Rosario??

AFAIK That Richie Rich who did Salsa House is/was New Yorker. Not
Hawtin.

Sake