Check out his Ginger LP (on R & S I think, or was it Warp?) from a few years
back. Fantastic, luscious, deep techno.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Serna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 4:01 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] TP

this is such a loss to the 313 community. I hope I get
to witness him grace the decks with the charisma only
he provides once before I die. (he was meant to come
to perth in 2000 but due to personal matter cancelled
the leg of the tour we were on). wish him all the best
in his new pursuits.

n.p. just downloaded - beam me up by speedy J - wow
what a departure from his usual banging style I never
knew he did deep like this. I could actually play this
in a *ahem* house set. suiting the moment perfectly.

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Now send & receive IMs on your mobile via SMS