I have total respect for the club DJs who have survived and done
their work with integrity over the years.  TP certainly deserves
recognition for that.

Thanks to Kent for putting it exactly right.

I really feel like if you don't understand the connection between
Saturday night and Sunday morning, you can't understand where house
music really comes from.

So TP's decision makes entire sense, and I appreciate the way he
presented it.  And if you didn't see this coming, listen to one of
his truly great records, "The Question," one more time.

Fred