Just thought I should report the off the hook Robo.trash party that went down on 9/11 at the Baltic Room in Seattle. Module played a very dark(for seattle)live set that got all us west coasterners out of our shell, then Brendon played a two hour live set, need I say more? This was probably the best party, barring Random Noise Generation, that Ive seen in Seattle. Both sets can be downloaded off of www.robotrash.com. The links are at the bottom of that page. Hopefully a little of its vibe will transfer through those wires.

enjoy!

chana