From: Maxim Sullivan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 September 2002 14:49
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Cc: rob webb; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [313] 313 Party Live set

Hi peeps

My live set from the May 313party  is Finally online

http://www.amp-art.co.uk/pages/313.htm

Sorry to all the people whom I promised CD's of the set, I have been so busy
I've still not sound the time.
But I still have all your addresses and will forward them as soon as I can
with some amp-art promo stuff thrown in.

The file above is 53meg. might be a bit big for some of you on dial ups. I
am, and it took long enough to upload!

If you do download it, any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Max

---