From: Minto George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 11:19 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] record crates

You can get those crates at The Container store here
in the US. They are made by Tucker. They stopped
making them for a while but then they discovered the
huge demand for them for djs and record collectors.
boy are they cashing in on those. - minto

=====
down low music
http://downlowmusic.org
SEPT: Arne Weinberg "Beauty in Decay" dL008 & Convextion 12" dLVEXT1
OCT:  dL ltd tribute 12" dLpgccX
NOV:  Polarius 12" dL009
JAN:   Dan Curtin "distort.archive.desire" dL010
FEB:   The Connection Machine "Painless" dLCMLP1