Nothing wrong with Mr. C if you ask me....

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Toby Frith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 18 september 2002 15:48
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Odeluga, Ken; [EMAIL PROTECTED] Org
Onderwerp: Re: [313] 313 Party Live set

Yep that's damn right. For all those 313'ers heading for The End to see Jeff
Mills (if you have tickets already), why not head down first to Public Life
for some FREE detroit-flavoured electro between 8 and 2 because I'm sure you
won't want to put up with 4 hours of Mr C first...

On another more personal level, I'm spinning on www.groovetech.com  on
Friday between 4-6 pm. 313 requests noted!

www.bleep43.com