I'll have to look out for them, but here's some background information in case you didn't know. the head of marketing at Rockstar games is Terry Donovon, who used to be resident DJ at the house of god (www.hog.org.uk) in birmingham, uk. I'm pretty sure they've licensed surgeon ( that'd make sense given the hog connection) and other techno in the past for there games

In fact i saw him play there about 2-3 months ago, and he played groove la chord in his set
Hope this helps

Stuart