> I was reading somewhere that a metro area compilation of various selected
> bits and bobs was coming ( / is already) out - does anyone know whats this
> is called or if its available yet ?

According to http://www.environrecords.com/ it's out on October 22nd...

"11 August 2002: METRO AREA ALBUM SET FOR RELEASE
The new Metro Area CD has been mastered for release on 22 October, 2002. The
CD version contains six series tracks (specially edited) alongside the four
new and unreleased songs. A super-limited 2X12" will be released as well.
The album is released via Source for EU."

Cheers,

Tom