wasn't that one supposed to be brown with a globe etched into the bside...or
something like that.  I am supposed to be getting a copy of that for my
birthday from a friend, but I don't have my hopes up too high...

-----Original Message-----
From: MikeD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 12:11 AM
To: sean deason
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] What would you consider to be your rarest 313 record?

my rarest 313 -- 7th city 001 on the clear murky green vinyl.    I havent
seen any of these around other than mine, so i might as well ask:  Did
everyone's record come with embedded "chunks" of ???? in the vinyl?   when
i look through the record in the light, it looks like someone puked in the
vinyl mixture before pressing the record.

-m

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, sean deason wrote:

> hmmmmmmm... off the top of my head:
> All of the early Plus 8 records on white label with Richie Hawtins
> handwriting listing the artists and tracks.
> The first "From Our Minds to Yours" comp on *colored* vinyl
> The first (and only) record on Alan Oldhams first label "Tek...
something"/