> This is a test intending to trigger the filters at hyperreal.  If this test
> comes through, 313 has been compromised and list members are potentially
> open to viruses.

Greetings everyone,
THe powers that be at hyperreal have been notified of the erratic list
behavior.  So please let's be responsible and not send out attachments (but
thanks for the test, Ian) ;)  , and most of all let's NOT have the discussion
of the list mechanics take over the actual discussion of great music ...what
313 is for.

Please in the meantime moderate yourselves to not send mail to the list in HTML
format, or with any attachments.  Also until it's fixed as a courtesey to
others please manually put [313] in your post subject lines... if you think of
it.

Soon we'll be back to business as usual.  If you're paranoid about these kinds
of things, please don't complain to the entire list, just un-sub and then
re-sub in a few days when it's all sorted out.

Respectfully,
Matt MacQueen