This is off-topic, but since it could be relevent to recent "list behavior",
I submit a couple of e-mail security related sites for your consideration:

www.bio.brandeis.edu/support/email/oe/security.html

This site shows you how to change your computer's security settings in order
to prevent a malicious script from automatically executing on your
Windows-based PC (aimed primarily at Outlook Express and Internet Explorer
users).  The suggested security changes were a bit too extreme for my own
personal habits, but you can alter them as you please.  It's easy to read
and simple enough for most computer novices.

www.mailwasher.net

I have really come to depend on this nice little utility.  It allows me to
remotely check what's stored on my e-mail's POP server, and I can delete
anything I don't want to without actually having to download it into my
e-mail program.  That includes virii, ridiculously large file attachments
from your favorite picture-taking aunt, spam... you name it.  The preview
feature allows you to even read the messages (in plain text) as well, so you
can see what it is before you trash it or download it.  I imagine there are
other similiar programs out there, but this is the one that I know and
trust. :)

My apologies for straying... we now return you to your regularly scheduled
Final Scratch or Juan Atkins birthday bash discussion...

Matt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.magicmattkelly.com