Techno nearly number number one?!? It could only happen in Germany! Remember
also 'The Prince Of Techno'?

"...And I weren't no Dr Albarn neither" he said with pride, a few years
later. And he was right!

It may be a lot of other things (good & not so good), but it's still seems
*the* place for wide appreciation of electronic music. Would you agree
Neontsetse?