From: Christian Bloch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 3:25 PM
To: 313
Subject: Re: [313] What would you consider to be your rarest 313 record?

funque droppings #4 "starry nights compilation" - white label, never
released, only 10 copies made.
pacou whitelabel on tresor with different b-side. 51 copies made, all
numbered in hand writing by pacou.

Christian Bloch
http://mp3.com/bloch
http://www.mp313.com/christianblochmp313.htm

Tresor/LL/Ungleich/AudioRiot/Restructured/Deep Night Essentials/Simple
Muzik/Funque Droppings