OK, here is a somewhat difficult question to get answered...

What records on the Axis label are out of print for sure...these are the
ones that I think are, but not completely sure...

001 H&M "Tranqualizer EP"
003 Inner Sanctum
006? Robert Hood "Minimal Nation" (this being the hardes to find, I
guess...I can't seem to get my hands on it)

now I am not for sure, but want to know.  I just saw Inner Sanctum for sale
on ebay for $20.00, and it sparked my interests...so has the rare record
thread.

as for the UR records that are out of print....weren't the dub plates broken
on accident??

thanks

Jeff