> So has anyone heard the new album 'At First Sight' they were flyering for
 last night? Coming out on Axis/React?

Yeah, I heard a promo copy a couple of weeks ago - it's pretty good, in a
similar kind of vein to the 'Every Dog...' series, maybe a little tougher. I
dunno, nothing really stood out for me but I'd certainly like to hear it
again...

yeah i got that one to, sounds a bit like a mix between his every dog thing and the purpose maker material. I wouldn't rush to the shop for it but i really do like it. Nothing new to hear but what you hear is really nice!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]