----Original Message-----
From: Otto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 10:28 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Mururoa And Drexciya

>Ob313: Had a listen last week to fellow listmember Jernej Marusic's
debut
>(?) EP on the Refill label. Funky, groovy, very danceable, I like! If
only
>the copy I listened to hadn't been the last one and taken already :(

Wow thanks :) that actually came out a couple of years ago, and yes it
was my debut EP. I don't really like those tracks that much if I listen
to them now :). I think I still have an extra copy somewhere, so if you
send my you're address I might be able to send it to you.

Btw. Check out my new CD and EP that just came out on Tehnika label:
Octex - Idei Lahesna CD/Deflection EP, it's been getting some great
reviews.

Jernej
www.soundoflj.com/octex