The Exchange
42 Bruges Place
Camden Town
London NW1 0TL
T: +44 (0)20 7485 0530

For pure dancefloor stuff, they're second to none IMO. I've had The Moderator - 'Interstate 5' (Keynote 007, out most likely in Nov.) mastered and cut there. They're not cheap by any standard, but what they did to the main track blew me away, almost literally: it sounded absolutely massive, like a wall of sound coming out of the speakers. That's the sort of thing that can lift a track from being very good to great, so (hopefully) it's money well spent.

Otto
PS If the beats are less important in the track compared to the melodies in the mid and high, you might consider asking them to compress it not as much as they would normally do, otherwise you risk getting a slightly muffled sound.