Anyone in 'tha D' wanna fill us in on these boys? style? etc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Walker"
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 6:20 PM
Subject: ELECTRIC SIX ANNOUNCE UK TOUR

You may or may not have heard the Electric Six yet. In fact, you may not
have even heard of them. Well, all you need to know is that they're headed
this way and you'd be a fool to miss them.

For the uninitiated, they're from Detroit, used to trade under the name The
Wild Bunch and their new single, 'Danger! High Voltage' (you may know it as
the toe tapper towards the end of Soulwax's recent '2 Many DJs'
compilation), is out on the 6th of January on XL Recordings.

This is their first tour outside of their native USA and if you want to go,
usual rules apply - just e-mail me back your requests.

ELECTRIC SIX UK TOUR
OCTOBER 2002

TUES 22nd BRIGHTON PRESSURE POINT
WEDS 23rd LONDON NME ON NIGHT @ CAMDEN BARFLY
THURS 24th MANCHESTER NIGHT & DAY CAFE
FRI 25th GLASGOW NICE & SLEAZY
SAT 26th NOTTINGHAM SOCIAL
MON 28th LONDON TRASH

For more info, I can be contacted on the details below or (I heartily
recommend) you check their web site - www.electricsix.com

Thanks

Rich Walker
XL Recordings

--

Beggars Group
17-19 Alma Road

Tel : 0208 870 9912
Fax : 0208 871 1766

Listen to Beggars Group music at AVdeck Internet radio

http://www.avdeck.com

4AD, Beggars Banquet, Mantra Recordings, Mo'Wax, Too Pure, Wiiija,
XL-Recordings