Okay this maybe among the most rare.
Dopplereffekt put out a 7" prior to any 12" releases.  I don't actually own it.
 The copy I've seen belongs to a friend, who also owns a 12" by a
pre-drexciyan -  It must date back to the 80's, and features some of the same
drum programming heard years later on the Wavejumper EP.  Personally I've always
kept an eye open for the Psychofuk 12" on matrix, first shown to me years ago
by a fellow listmember.

--
Knecht