From: Sakari Karipuro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 10:55 AM
To: Robert Taylor
Cc: robin howells; 313
Subject: RE: (313) Weird old techno records - want to get your
trainspotti ng caps on?

Robert Taylor wrote on Fri, 27 Sep 2002 about following:

> If the run-out groove reads "Innovations In The Dynamics Of Acid", they're
> definitely Universal Indicators

original tr-606 ep definitely does not have such text:
TR-606 -SIDE ONE- (p) & (c) 1989 LTD 1000  -DYNAMIC-  A PORKY PRIME CUT
TR-606 -SIDE A1- MADE AT LIANNERLOG, UK -UNDILUTED- A PORKY PRIME CUT

and the blue one (TB-303) has among others
THANKS TO REPHLEX AND PROBE
THE KOMMANDO HAS RETURNED etc

so if the run out groove says "innovations.. " they might be some ltd
edition represses made after the mix album of the same name was
released?

sakke
--
random rants and links at: