Yeah I read it on fark last night - I didn't think it even deserved
posting

Daniel beddingfield beautifully blends techno and pop apparently - I
hear hes doing a cover of energy flash as his next single - I believe
hell be singing the 'a wuh, wuh, wuh, wuh, a wuh, wuh, wuh, wuh, wah,
wah, wah, wah' bit.

Hmm perhaps not