From: Gerald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 3:55 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Weird old techno records

Since we're on the topic of weird old techno records... and Aphex
Twin/Rephlex records.

I have to mention Analogue Bubblebath Volume 3... this one takes the
cake.

Comes in a brown paper bag, with a sheet...

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE [Tracks 4/5 located at lock-groove]

For listening in the domestic environment, arrange the cartridge
connections of your tonearm so that either the left or right channel are
redundant in order to hear each recording individually (alternatively
set the balance of your amplifier/mixer to the appropriate position).
Increasing the proportion of low frequency through your equaliser should
limit the effect of inevitable "cross-talk" between tracks. If your
equipment has a mono select facility, employ this to benefit from
omni-channel output.

Weird...