> talk of the big chill reminded me of this guy Nick Luscombe, of whom i'd not
> heard before but nevertheless really impressed. Beautiful minimal sounds on
> the main stage at sun set. Any one know any more about him?

You've probably seen this already, but this is what it says on the Big Chill
website:

"Nick's the man behind XFM's Sunday night Flo-motion show, which always
features a wonderfully exotic selection of deep house, electronica,
soundtracks, ambient and techno. He is also the man behind the decks at
Hakkasan, the new West End restaurant and bar, not to mention some
forthcoming events in Moscow. So make the most of him while he's here."

Cheers,

Tom