Don't expect too much from him, i have seen ritchie about 4 or more times
and he is nothing like he used to be. I even went to melbourne on nye 2
years ago just for this gig and loved it. I  Saw him in sydney on
wednesday and
he played really boring and dare i say almost progressive bouncy loop
techno and
not even the good stuff. He went quite hard on the chiche mid range
sweeps on the allen and heath mixer. Since when did ritchie hawtin
smile??? What is going on? too much ibiza? This is coming from a
die-hard
former ritchie hawtin fan. Im not the only one complaining also. Beware!!!

Quest