Date: 18 Sep 2002 08:55:43 -0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Valeriane)
Subject: Hyperreal Feedback: NEED ITEMS FOR MUSIC EXHIBITION

Hello,

In November 2002 a very important exhibition devoted to the history of
pop-rock music will open in Brussels. Covering an area of some 4000 m2, this
international event will outline the history of popular music from blues up to
the more recent musical movements, outlining the sociological and economical
aspects.

This exhibition will de designed and produced by Euro Culture Production,
which develops and organises international exhibitions in Belgium and Europe.
The evolution of pop/rock music will be evoked by original items and
documents, enriched with three-dimensional reconstructions and underpinned by
advanced museographical technology.

In the context of preparing this exhibition, we are in search of objects and
documents illustrating the history of music throughout the 20th century,
particully concerning electronic music. Maybe you can help us or we would be
very interested if you forward this email to the collectors that you know.

Could you be so kind to let us know if there would be a possibility of
collaboration? We thank you very much in advance and look forward to hearing
from you soon. Yours faithfully,

Valériane Moyersoen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Project co-ordinator