That's an amazing mix - I love his cheeky insertion of choice sounds from
the records he's about to play, and he seems to be doubling up on a lot of
the tracks too!

Anyway, the track in question is Flash by Fix - an Orlando Voorn production
on KMS which is built around a sample from The P-Funk All-Stars' "Hydraulic
Pump". Titonton doesn't play the track in its entirety, so it's even better
than what you hear on there (he's got two copies) - I think it's one of the
most spot-on pieces of dancefloor techno ever crafted...

Brendan