NO NO NO NO!
Why have they announced this when they don't even have their website up
yet?
I would have gone had I known in advance but now there's no chance of me
being able to get the money together for it...
I even emailed the organizers and have yet to hear back from them about the
US dates?
Is this another poorly planned/executed tour?

MEK

                      "john sokolowski"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "313 Detroit"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      il.msn.com>              cc:

                                               Subject:  (313) Agents of Change
Gig
                      10/06/02 04:46 PM

Thought some people might be interested in this...

Agents of Change North American Tour

Friday, October 11th,  2002

Juan Atkins
-Special electro set