Wibo:

Looking at the tracklisting and seeing the name of Tony Drake makes me
wonder whatever happened to him.

he was on the Time:Space Live tour back in autumn 99. iirc he played drums (or was it bass? Minto, help!) in the Time:Space band.

That "Textures" album still blows me away, and besides a track for TS1 and
now for TS2 he never has released anything else?

i don't know of anything else by him i'm afraid.

Speaking of "Textures", does anyone know if that one came out on vinyl as
well?

yep, it was definitely released on vinyl - my copy's the black stuff, on New Electronica.

rob