There were a few..  I got them with scans,sound files on my
site.(www.acid-house.net, go to music). He went under joe r lewis and joe
lewis and joe louis..  The early targets are damn near impossible to find..
The pink one appears the most (twice on ebay..  That was a collabeation
w/larry heard

All of his stuff on releif wasn't done by him..apart from the separate ways
ep  which is a re release of the blue, change reaction ep on target..it was
done by a friwend of mine called jamie read who  was in chicago early 90's
and joe louis got the tracs off him.,..  (I think??)