Trinity isn't actually a greatest hits. Most of it is new. The "Greatest" SV
stuff has to include J-Dilla. :)
Its a decent record. They should have left "Fall in Love" alone, it was fine
the way it was.
The other record called "Dirty District" is full of unreleased SV material
as well as various collaborations. I think this one is actually better than
"Trinity." Just my 2 pennies.

ID