It's essay time!
I was just reading a review of 808 State and Underworld's new releases and
the writers were saying that , as in the 808 State review, "-when you've
sounded like the future for so long, what happens when the rest of the
world catches up?"

Not saying that either of these bands are future music (maybe you think so
but that's not my point) but it brought to my mind to ask - what/who do you
think right now is "future music"?

I know that lots of artists are not going to be specifically Detroit
based/originated but I thought it would still be on-topic since Detroit
techno has always been at the forefront of future music

MEK

been in rotation in my CD player:  Isan "Clockwork Menagerie", Detroit
Escalator Co. "Selections...", Minotaur Shock "Chiff-Chaffs & Willow
Warblers", Juan Atkins "Wax Trax MasterMix"