You'll have to wait until next week Ken, when Mark Broom's
playing @System again. I'll probably be there but I'm not much
good at reviewing anything....
Weren't you rumoured to be at Lifthouse tonight? ; )
Heard a few nice tunes there but man, the mixing was pretty
crap. Nice little venue though.
Seeya at Slices next week I guess! : )
Ta-ra,

Anya

Currently digging Theo Parrish's Solitary Flight (mhmm piano!),
Khan feat. Julee Cruise - Say Goodbye, John Arnold's We're Not
(Ayro remix, totally does it for me), Tom Churchill's Nocturnal
Pursuits EP and Dennis DeSantis' album Clock Wise.
And the Somewhere In Detroit mix is on constant play on the
iPod every day to&from work. Funky!!