I think that good music can be short or long. It doesn't matter in my
opinion.....
Think of Manuel Göttsching's masterpiece "E2-E4"..... 60 minutes full of
absolutely shivers down my spine. And it really changes very very slowly
without being boring!

Anya, "Day by day" is absolutely great! A very unique overview on Delsin's
releases. It shows again how much good stuff is coming out on this label!
Definitely a must!

Cheers, Arne

--
          www.arneweinberg.de