I've just had a last minute invite to attend this conference and wondered if
there are other people on this list who will be there. I will be attending
with the K-os.net group and we will be looking for interesting people to
discuss independent music and potential application of Internet
technologies.

The following link has a complete list of delegates. I am particularly
interested in electro & techno associated labels and other delegates so if
you can make any recommendations I would be grateful. It claims to be
Europe's main electronic and dance music conference.

http://www.amsterdam-dance-event.com/main/delegates.php

Thanks.

Steve