On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 04:40:59PM -0700, Placid wrote:

> A while ago  I read somewhere that there were kevin saunderson mixes of this
> but they were very limited..
>
> Anyone know about these or should I start taking my pills again..

is this the same remix that was on the modulations video, in between
interviews? i haven't been able to find any copies of the soundtrack to
check..

also, i heard that the modulations soundtrack has the 'D' mix? can
anyone clarify?

--

--darkcube [ ethereal / subterrain / uberhax0r ]
--email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] / AOL IM : el8haqr