while we are one this subject. i would like to recomend some records. steve bug sensual is nice. some of his better tracks. the new jeff mills is nice. the logistic backstage RMXS. are hot. the new DIS HOUSE keith tuckers lable just put out another 12. very hot....
whats everyone think of the new transmats????
i like them but i dont know if they compair with some of the other releases. comments????

ryam

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp