Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:49:33 -0700
To:     313@hyperreal.org
From:   James Hurlbut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Deep House ID

Hi, theres a great swelling disco track that I've heard on a DJ 3D radio
mix awhile ago that I would like to get ID'ed, but unfortunately I haven't
run across it on any online archived sets. It's starts off with a group of
women drinking champagne and laughing and talking about a guy across the
room, and then the guy comes over, and all the ladies are like "he's coming
over here, he's gonna talk to you" or something to that effect. Its a
perfectly chunky bit of disco with a fantastic woman's orgasm climax that
goes on for about a minute, but I'm certain its not a Donna Summer/Moroder
thing. Ok, I know its not much to go off of, but if it rings a bell, thanks.

Jamie