DEDBEAT 3
Pontin's Holiday Village
Hemsby
Norfolk
http://www.dedbeat.net

DEDBEAT NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT:

DEDBEAT 3 POSTPONED TO 28TH FEBRUARY

Dedbeat HQ:

We have decided to postpone the date of Dedbeat from the scheduled 8-9-10th
of November until the 28-1-2 of Feb/March. Please do not worry as this is
not a massive problem when you consider the alternative. We sincerely
apologise for the disruption that this may cause, especially to those who
booked up early. However if we pursue the original date it could result in
problems that would mean the end of Dedbeat. We could give you some BS
excuse or proceed and deliver an event that is not up to our high standard,
but we are not about taking the easy way out when quality is concerned.
Concerts get postponed, tours get postponed, this really isn't the end of
the world. It's still on. It's still going to be a banger!

Feedback has been very positive for the planned date, however the consensus
is that this is a financially tight time of year following the summer and
the run up to Christmas. The general opinion is that the event would be
better suited to the start of the next year as the winter pick up it has
come to be known as. Indeed a large majority have assumed that we were
planning a February Dedbeat all the same. The venue, the ethos and the line
up will remain in effect exactly the same. Any alterations will be
adequately compensated.

There will be no Skam Records (Please note we will be doing future events
with Skam 'coz they're top blokes). In their place will be:

Super_Collider - live (Feat: Christain Vogel, Jamie Liddell & Mat Yeeking
Cassette Boy (Barry's Bootlegs) - live
Haywire will be in full effect - line up to follow very shortly; expect rude
bass badness!

Toytronics Records Feat:
Digitonal - live
Multiplex - live
& CiM - live

Please keep perspective on the issue - THIS EVENT HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED -
THE DATE HAS SIMPLY BEEN CHANGED. If you are concerned about the chill
factor checkout the cosy brick chalets you'll be frequenting
http://www.pontins.com/pontins-hemsby.htm.Trailer trash is now a thing of
the past. To emphasise again this measure is a positive action to ensure
that this event can run long into the future and be as good a party as
possible. We have sold 70% of the tickets available (if you think we are
telling porkies ask Pontins). If you have already purchased tickets they are
now valid for the new date in February 2003, however if you would like a
refund then this is fine. The same applies for coach tickets. The remaining
tickets are still on sale for this new date. If you have already purchased
Rail, Coach or Air tickets and will incur a charge to change the date then
we will reimburse you the amount charged.

If you have any questions then please call us on 0870 1611 626.  We are a
small independent organisation and we rely on your support. We will not
compromise our integrity; we'll do things the straight up way and tell it
like it is. Having said all that the most important statement we'd like to
convey is:
"The show will go on.....just a little later!"

Dedbeat

For up to date info on these changes see www.dedbeat.net
<http://www.dedbeat.net>

ALL TICKETS INCLUDE: 3 days and two nights of music split between three
indoor venues. 2/3 nights self-catering, en suite, accommodation ALL with
TV. Use of all the Park Facilities including: go-karts track, indoor
swimming pool & pool party, games consoles, amusement arcade, pool/snooker
rooms, breaking exhibitions, b-boy battles, music workshops by 'Native
Instruments', skate course, skate exhibitions, abseiling & commando zip line
(seriously), Dedbeat TV & Radio straight to your chalet, 24hr pub price
bars, honesty and love ;)

Of course with the ticket is included weekend accommodation. All are fully
self-catering, en suite and equipped with TV. Ticket sales will be limited
to 2000 and due to Pontins' savage 24hr bar licence Dedbeat are not
permitted to sell tickets without accommodation. So please note - there are
no day tickets this time so book early to avoid those dreaded pangs of
despair.

TICKETS & INFO:

Cost: £90 + £5 booking fee.

BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE IN GROUPS CORRESPONDING TO THE SIZE OF AVAILABLE
CHALETS. THESE ARE: 4, 5, 6, 7 AND 8 BERTH.

FOR SMALLER GROUPS PLEASE SEE "CHALET SHARE" ON THE DEDBEAT MESSAGE BOARD,
MAKE SOME FRIENDS AND THEN SHACK UP. ALTERNATIVELY CALL THE DEDBEAT INFO
LINE AND THEY'LL HOOK YOU UP.
  TELEPHONE:
 CALL: 08705 331199 - PONTINS BOOKING LINE (7P/MIN)
 REMEMBER TO ASK FOR TICKETS TO DEDBEAT WEEKENDER - HEMSBY (OR YOU COULD END
UP AT THE 'WILD STALLION' COUNTRY & WESTERN WEEKENDER INSTEAD!)

http://www.wayahead.com>

FOR EVENT INFORMATION, HOW TO PAY BY CHEQUE AND BOOKINGS OF LESS THAN 4
PEOPLE
CALL DEDBEAT DIRECT: 0870 1611 626 (7P/MIN - LINES OPEN FROM 2-6PM, MON-FRI)

FULL details including information on Dedbeat Coaches can be found at
 www.dedbeat.net <http://www.dedbeat.net>

For PRESS REQUESTS AND PASSES please send an EMAIL including the number of
press & photo passes required plus names, contact numbers and addresses.