> From: Robert Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri 25/Oct/2002 19:38 CEST

> So it is mixed by the two of them together?

That's how it would seem. There's more info here
http://www.mute.com/mute/novamute/hawtin_vaeth/

Incidentally, Sven's playing at The Orbit in Leeds on 1 Nov,
and both of them will be in Detroit @ Control IV on 27 Nov.

And while I would agree with you and rate Richie the
technically much better DJ of the two, Sven is for me
one of the best DJs as regards making a party real fun
and entertaining. It's not always about the perfect
mix, innit. : ) And I do want to find out now what this
cd (mix or whatever) sounds like...

Anya

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800
970 8890