10/29/2002 12:10:35 PM, sean deason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hey gang!
>Thanks to my good buddy Kent Williams (of Iowa City, Iowa), the parts for
>remixing/reworking "The Sh*t" are now available for download.
>
>http://home.mchsi.com/~chaircrusher/

Is this a competition?  Or just for shiggles?  Anything gonna come out of it,
or?

Just curious.  :)

------------------
"ive always lubed my ian , i dont underdtand why ppl bitch and moan and argue
with him" - Raine Maggio (R.I.P. 9/18/83 - 9/9/02)

Ian Scott aka DJ Entropy                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   (bhpc, cheesestep rec., n.e. hardcore, new sample revolution, boston)
  Ian Entropy Scott for LP State Rep in 2003:
http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/staterep.html
         http://www.djentropy.com        http://www.ne-hardcore.com
     http://www.thenewsamplerevolution.com    http://www.karmaloop.com
    Upcoming gigs: http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/upcominggigs.html
                        "There is no ONE right way to live" - Daniel Quinn
        "Educate the narrow minds, they see what they want to see.  Educate the
       narrow minds, they feel what they want to feel." - Narra Mine - Genacide
II